Wednesday 25 March 2009

Our Wednesday morning

“Each morning sees some task begin, Each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done, Has earned a night's repose” Harry Wadsworth Longfellow.



“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don't waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” Og Mandino.

4 comments:

  1. Salam, thank you so much for visiting me on my site of thewingsofgabriel.wordpress.com. Your comment was truly encouraging. You too have amazing photos here! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa alaykum assalam, alhamdulillaah I'm glad my comment was encouraging for you. Thankyou also for coming by, and for your lovely comment also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inspirational quotes to go with your images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lisa, I especially like the second quote I posted, I have it up on my wall now!

    ReplyDelete