Friday 1 May 2009

Flower delight

Salam 'alaykum and Hello!

Sorry there's been no photos posted for a while, I had problems with my usb, and eventually just bought a card reader, by then I couldn't wait to start uploading. I've been using flickr lately, and have quite a nice little collection now, so will start posting over the coming days.

For now I'll leave you with this one:



Innocence!

In the garden there is one unique flower,
Past the roses, on past the daffodils.

unique this flower, for reasons unknown,
unfinished in blossom as it has aged.

A flower with roots deep in fertile soil,
drawing nourishment as it so needs.

A stem as strong and standing true,
unbent by the winds or the rain.

The petals alive with vibrant colours,
this is were the need to explain.

This flower, having all it needs,
refuses to blossom in full bloom.

Having supply of all in need,
the beauty of this flower, unseen................

Geoff Warden



No comments:

Post a Comment