Sunday 16 September 2012

Pic of the day & improve your iphone photography skills ebook



Good afternoon/Good morning/Good evening!

Enjoying a relaxing Sunday here in Cardiff.......well, before I get started on the laundry at least! children are quiet for now, wonder how long that will last!


Untitled


If like me, you often take photos with your iphone, but want to know how to improve the look of them, then you may be interested in a new ebook that's just come out by Misho Baranovic, and digital photography school,  showing you how to take creative control of your iphone and get the best out of it. I purchased the book myself yesterday, as yet have not started reading it, but definitely eager to start! 



By the way, I am not affiliated in any way with 'digital photography school', so I'm not gaining anything out of sharing this link, just so you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment